Since 1963, BEAL INOX company has been manufacturing and designing stainless steel fittings for the chemical, food, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries.
A team of highly qualified technicians, and continuous investment in state-of-the-art design and manufacturing equipment ensure a high quality, zero defect production.
The use of certified raw materials and rigorous quality control procedures have earned the trust of the best companies in France and abroad, and have made BEAL-INOX an essential market reference.
- 40 years of manufacturing, a constant search for the best quality at the best price
- Regular and well-considered updating of the production tool
- A regular audit of our main suppliers
- Traceability for all products manufactured or distributed by us according to the EN 10204 standard
A sales team at your disposal from 8:00 to 12:00 and from 13:30 to 18:30 on +33 473 825 056.
- Any order placed before 4pm is delivered within 24 hours, or even within the day for the Lyon region
- The manufacture of special parts in stainless steel and most refractory grades in the shortest possible time
- Roughness measurement on request
- Pipe cutting (SMS / ISO / GAZ) to length
In accordance with the ISO 9001 , we carry out permanent quality controls.
Standard and design productions are subject to numerous controls from the receipt of the raw material to the dispatch of the finished product..
- Dimensional control (measuring column, calipers, etc.)
- Pressure testing (test bench up to 500 bars)
A complete range of machines designed to meet all your needs: 20 numerically controlled lathes, 3 robotic lathes, 9 bar feed lathes, 2 machining centres, 8 milling machines, 3 TIG welding stations, 1 welding lathe, 1 billiard machine, 1 deburring machine, 3 marking machines (inkjet, micro-percusion, laser).
Thanks to its ability to invest in ever more efficient machines, BEAL INOX has become a key player in the machining of parts according to drawings, in small and medium-sized series, all grades of stainless steel as well as refractories are possible. A single watchword: THE DEADLINE
Whether standard alloys or super alloys such as Inconel®, Hastelloy®, Uranus® or Duplex, BEAL INOX will meet your requirements.